I'm amanda burger, a solo full-time traveler with a background in pet sitting, veterinary medicine and fine arts. I write about tips and inspiration from my own life and world wanderings, often with a healthy dose of mindfulness. burger abroad is my indie travel blog and is a featured source of information for travel tips, especially vegan travel.
Here are some awesome reasons why you should work with burger abroad!
- audience of 124+ countries. the top 5 are us, uk, canada, australia and germany.
- monthly reach is 35,400+ with a DA 33 and PA 41 as of sep 2016.
- top 50 travel blogger on travel1k top 1000 travel blogs. (see awards, recognitions, and press)
- logos are available for use with credit and link to website.
- broad exposure for your business via advertisements, articles, fam / press trips, social media and more.
- excellent skill set to review restaurants, accommodation, transportation, activities, services and gear. (see reviews.)