I'm amanda burger, a vegan solo full-time traveler with a background in fine arts and veterinary medicine. I write tips and inspiration from my life and travels with a dose of mindfulness. burger abroad is my indie travel blog and is a featured travel resource, especially for budget travel and vegan travel.
- audience of 124+ countries. the top 5 are us, uk, canada, australia and germany.
- monthly reach is 40K+ with a DA 33 and PA 41 as of late 2016.
- trip advisor readership of 40K+ and reviewer level 14.
- top 50 travel blogger on travel1k top 1000 travel blogs. (see more awards and accolades in press.)
- broad exposure available via advertisements, articles, press trips, social media exposure and more.
- excellent skill set to review restaurants, accommodation, transportation, activities, services & gear.
For current pricing, please contact me and describe exactly what you're interested in. I use multiple factors to determine a relevant price scale, especially social bluebook. I'm happy to create a mutually rewarding partnership, but please be aware that I do not work for free (because I like to buy food to eat and everyone always wants money for it).