I'm amanda burger, a vegan solo full-time traveler with a background in veterinary medicine and fine arts. I write about travel tips and inspiration. burger abroad is my indie travel blog and is a featured travel resource, especially for budget travel and vegan travel.
- audience of 124+ countries. top 5 are us, uk, canada, australia and germany.
- 51,324 page views in march/april/may 2017.
- monthly reach is 40K+.
- 2nd year top 100 travel blogger on travel1k top 1000 travel blogs (more accolades in press).
- klout score 64.
- trip advisor readership of 45K+ at reviewer level 15.
- broad exposure available via advertisements, articles, press trips, social media exposure & more.
- excellent skill set to review restaurants, accommodation, transportation, activities, services & gear.
- brand logos available for use.
For current pricing, please contact me and describe exactly what you're interested in. I use multiple factors to tailor a relevant price point, primarily social bluebook. I'm happy to create a mutually beneficial partnership, however please be aware that I do not work for free (because I like to buy food to eat and everyone always wants money for it).
All payments are securely accepted via PayPal within 48 hours of live status.