I'm amanda burger, a solo full-time world traveler with a background in fine arts and veterinary medicine. burger abroad is my own independent travel blog, brand, social media influencer, and featured travel resource, especially for longterm, budget & vegan travel.
- 2nd year top 100 travel blogger on travel1k top 1000 travel blogs (more awards in press).
- audience of 124 countries, top 5 are us, uk, canada, australia and germany.
- monthly reach of 30K+, klout score 64, trip advisor readership 60K+.
"Brands Are Relying On Influencer Marketing More Than Ever" - Fortune
- press trips, brand parterships, ambassadorships, advertisements, affiliate programs, sponsored content, social media exposure, and newsletter features.
- promotion and advertisement for animal rescues and sanctuaries worldwide.
"Micro-influencers Are The Next Frontier In Digital Marketing." - Business Insider
For current pricing, please contact me and describe exactly what you're interested in. I use multiple factors to tailor a relevant price point at current scale. I'm happy to negotiate a mutually beneficial partnership, but I can't work for free because I like to buy food.
"Influencer Marketing Is Growing Faster Than Digital Ads" - Forbes
Please fill out the form below. Pics or docs can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.