I'm amanda burger, a solo full-time world traveler with a background in veterinary medicine and fine arts. I write about travel tips and travel inspiration. burger abroad is my indie travel blog and is a featured travel resource, especially for eco travel, budget travel and vegan travel.
- 2nd year top 100 travel blogger on travel1k top 1000 travel blogs (more in press).
- audience of 124+ countries. top 5 are us, uk, canada, australia and germany.
- 51.4K+ page views in march/april/may 2017.
- monthly reach is 40K+.
- klout score 64.
- trip advisor readership of 50K+ as a level 5 contributor.
- broad exposure available via advertisements, articles, social media exposure & more.
- experienced skill set to review restaurants, travel services and products, and more.
- logos available for use.
For current pricing, please contact me and describe exactly what you're interested in. I use multiple factors to tailor a relevant price point, and primarily social bluebook for current scale. I'm happy to create a mutually beneficial partnership, however please be aware that I can't work for free because I like to buy food and everyone always wants money for it.
All payments are securely accepted via PayPal no later than 48 hours after work completion.