I'm amanda burger, a solo full-time traveler with a background in pet sitting, veterinary medicine and fine arts. I write about tips and inspiration from my own life and world wanderings, often with a healthy dose of mindfulness. burger abroad is my indie travel blog and is a featured source of information for travel tips, especially budget travel and vegan travel.
details at a glance:
- audience of 124+ countries. the top 5 are us, uk, canada, australia and germany.
- monthly reach is 40K+ with a DA 33 and PA 41 as of late 2016.
- trip advisor readership of 40K+ and reviewer level 14.
- top 50 travel blogger on travel1k top 1000 travel blogs. (see more accolades in press.)
- broad exposure available via advertisements, articles, press trips, social media exposure and more.
- excellent skill set to review restaurants, accommodation, transportation, activities, services and gear. (see reviews.)
- brand logos are available for use with credit to website.